Friday, March 28, 2014

Went to see The Other Women yesterday

After realizing she is not her boyfriend's primary lover, a woman teams up with his wife and plots mutual revenge.  Director Nick Cassavetes, Writer Melissa Stack and the stars Cameron Diaz, Nikolaj Coaster-Waldau, Kate Upton, Leslie Mann and Nicki Minaj.

This movie was hilarious, i give it five star i would definitely go see it again and again. I hope they don't change anything in the movie. The only thing i didn't like was that i forgot to get popcorn and soda. I wouldn't take small children to see it, My daughter is a teen and she loved the movie she couldn't take her eyes off the screen and the whole time she was laughing. So my advice to everybody is to go see it. I hope get to see the uncut version of the movie.



    


No comments:

Post a Comment