Monday, March 10, 2014

Mother & daughter bonds


 A relationship between a mother & daughter should be cherish. It's a love that no one should be able to break, even if your not getting along.


Me & my fifteen year old daughter are always holding hand where ever we go, She even sits on my lap when we are on the train or on the bus. We get weird looks from everyone even people that we know. We always wonder what they're thinking maybe they're saying that were lesbian and i should know better, or that we are sick, or how can a mother and daughter be so close. One time a gentleman stop us & ask if we were mother & daughter cause every time he see us were holding hands. He said it's something you rarely see a teenager wanted to be that close to a parent & not caring what her peers are saying or thinking.
My daughter tells me I am her best friend & she is mine, she does have other best friend and so do i, we trust each other & she knows I am there for her no matter what she does mistake or not. She know that I am her mother first before her friend. Yes I do believe that this bond will help her grow into a wonderful independent women. And I pray that when she decide to have her own family she will have the same bond. I also wanted you to know that I also have this special bond with my other children & yes i do have wonderful boys. I pray that no one tries to break or come between this bond that I have with my children.



 We were at the mall, hanging out, window shopping, having great time getting weird looks, we're still trying to figure out what people are thinking about us. Some time we do say to them have you never seen a mother & daughter before. or your eyes falling  out you might want to pick them up LOL!!!!

P.S. My daughter has almost same relationship with her father & brothers.

A mother & daughter's bond is so beautiful, & amazing!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment