Thursday, March 6, 2014

Went to see Mr. Peabody & Sherman.


 Mr. Peabody and his adopted human sidekick, Sherman (voiced by Ty Burrell and Max Charles). directed by Rob Minkoff (The Haunted Mansion). Stephen Colbert and Allison Janney also contribute to the voice cast.

The kids and I loved the movie it had its funny, happy & sad scene, I was surprise that there was more adults than children. The movie was about the relationship between a dog & a human boy & how they  travel back in time. The movie had its emotional roller coaster, like we have in real life when it comes to relationships.  As i was watching the movie it may me think about human relationship. For example when someone you just met is pointing out the difference between you and your family when they know nothing about you, and making it seen like that's a bad thing if we were all the same the world would be a boring place. I did enjoy the movie take your kids to see it. I recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment