Sunday, February 22, 2015

My day at school on Saturday



 Yesterday, I went to school to take a test that I knew I wasn't ready for even though I study for two weeks. I couldn't get myself to remember it, I had a whole bunch of notes it was almost 11 pages that  I study. AnywayI got to my school I was sweating, nerves, dizzy and ready to vomit sorry but its the thruth. I walk to the class room the instructor gave me the test and ask to take seat and start. When sat down everything went blank I couldn't remember anything that I study. I kept telling myself to relax take deep breath let out slowly. I told myself that it wasn't a test it just regular class work, but didn't work. So ask instructor if I can step out for minute that wasn't feeling well. I figure he would said just go home you can take test another day. But that didn't happen he just told me I had five minutes to get back. While I was in the hallway I was trying to get myself to remember I was talking to myself that other student that walk by were laughing at me because I cursing myself out. I really believe I was using inner voice until saw them laughing and saying  its going  to be okay. But it didn't I went back in took the test after I was done you believe what I did, I reach into my bag and took out my notes to check my answer forgetting that just took a test and when the instructor came by desk ask to see my paper I show him my notes he ask for the test and told me to go home and we will talk about it on Monday. I didn't try to explain I walk away. What is wrong with me I should never had down that I can't stop thinking about it. Has even body else been threw this? and will it happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment