Saturday, February 21, 2015

I am happy to be back hopefully i will continue to post, I am very sorry that i haven't been posting.


I wanted to update you on everything that has happen since i last post.
I went back to school, i didn't think it was going to be so hard. I am having the hardest time with Statistic and focusing on my study. I wonder if I am the only one having trouble studying it seen i can't remember a lot of stuff I study. So if you have any secret on how to study, send it this way Thanks.

I also have a son that's planning to move thousands of miless away in March. I am still processing this information even though I found out by other people before he told me. Which is not great so I am hurt and disappointed, but i have to let him go so he came become the person he want to be. My heart feels heavy and broken, I don't know if to cry or be happy. I really don't want him to go, especially thousands of miles away from me. I wouldn't mine if it was a town away that way i know i will get to see him.

Oh let me not forget my younger son figure this was the best time to tell me that he is also planning on moving out in a year or so. He plans on moving in with his girl friend of two years, but he wants to wait until  he finish school first. Great I am so stress and depress I am wondering what going to be next. Well that's some of things that happen in the couple of months that haven't been posting. I hope the New Year bring you all your wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment