Saturday, August 23, 2014

I still have my granbabies and it's Saturday, so we are going shopping.








We went to see the Guardian of the galaxy its a good movie, my granddaugther love the movie she want to go see it again. During the movie she ask why there only six children and about 60 adults, she told me next time i take her to the movies, i have to make sure there are more children her age LOL. She so cute that i said okay, but after the movie i explain that i don't have control of how many children are going to go to the movies and that the movie was out for awhile so a lot of children probably already saw it, she said NO not all the children, cause their are children in the world that don't have money to go to the movies LOL. All I said was good point.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment