Saturday, August 9, 2014

Enjoy your Saturday, i think i am going to go shopping today.

I give it 3 star to be nice, i thought the movie theater was going to be pack, but to my surprise there was only 20 people at the theater that's including me & my daughter &  it was opening night they didn't even give free screening to this movie maybe that should have been a clue.
My daughter gave it 4 star,  the younger viewer are going to enjoy this movie, to me the best seen was the last dance in the ending. 



I give Let's Be Cops 5 stars, it was hilarious the theater was pack, I saw this movie twice with free screening about to see it again on opening night in Boston. The only thing i would advice is leave the young kids at home, this is not for younger viewers, I was so surprise that some parents brought their four to eleven year old even younger to see this movie, then wonder were the kids are picking up these things, please get a baby sitter.
Sorry that didn't give more information about the movie or actors, but if you taken the your young ones to the movie take them to see step up all in or ninja turtle, and you go see let's be cops


No comments:

Post a Comment