Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Went to see Captain America "The Winter Soldier"



Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. Directors Antony Russo and Joe Russo Writers: Christopher Markus Stars are Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson and other great stars.

I give Captain America The winter Soldier five stars, it had a lot of action, violence and some humor in this movie. I would definitely see it again. My daughter like it better than the first one we are hoping there another part to this movie. I don't know if i would take some one younger than thirteen to see it has lot fight seen. The Regal theater in Boston was pack there most of been over hundred people in line waiting to be the first to see the movie. I would recommend this movie, you will enjoy it we did.







No comments:

Post a Comment